Elevate your enterprise computing solutions to new heights with our meticulous strategic planning, uniting world-class certified experts and ROX's industry proficiency. We evaluate your business goals, current IT capacities, and enterprise computing needs to provide strategic insights on determining the optimal number, locations, sizes, and types of solutions required. Our guidance extends to ownership, outsourcing, or co-location decisions, encompassing power, cooling, fire safety, and security considerations. A robust technological foundation supports design, growth projections, sourcing options, and cost structures, ensuring maximum uptime, peak efficiency, and seamless scalability for your enterprise computing setup.
- Server virtualization involves utilizing software to partition physical hardware into distinct virtual servers, each capable of running various tasks independently. These virtual servers can host different operating systems without compatibility concerns.
- Implementing server virtualization holds numerous advantages. Modern servers are increasingly sophisticated, often underutilized when dedicated to a single application.
- By embracing server consolidation and virtualization with leading Virtualization technologies like VMware, Microsoft, or Citrix, you can centralize server management and automate data center processes. This eradicates over-provisioning, optimizing server utilization.
- Our Server Virtualization Partners are VMware and Citrix to deliver exceptional solutions.
- Storage virtualization simplifies SAN complexity by aggregating multiple storage devices into a unified entity, presenting users with a single storage unit.
- In today's data-intensive landscape, organizations grapple with exponential data growth. They seek storage and archival solutions that are both cost-effective and easily manageable. Storage virtualization is a strategic path that numerous entities adopt to enhance storage utilization while prioritizing management ease, flexibility, and scalability for unhindered expansion.
Storage virtualization delivers an array of benefits, including:
- Enhanced storage management
- Heightened availability
- Optimized storage utilization
- Simplified updates, expansion, and reduced downtime
- Smooth backup, restore, and disaster recovery processes
- We partner with IBM for Storage Virtualization to provide cutting-edge storage solutions.
Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI)
- Hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) revolutionizes IT by integrating computing, storage, and networking resources into a single cohesive "building block," following a Software-Defined Everything approach.
- HCI ingeniously combines data center server hardware with directly attached storage media (HDDs, SSDs, NVMe) through virtualization. This process forms a unified resource pool that can be dynamically allocated using corresponding software.
- Unlike traditional converged infrastructure challenges, HCI offers unparalleled advantages: It accommodates commodity hardware, facilitates seamless scalability, ensures impressive performance, and fortifies disaster resilience using existing resources. HCI maximizes hardware potential without inefficiencies, overhead, interruptions, or bottlenecks.
- Enterprise storage serves as a centralized hub for critical business data, facilitating data sharing, management, and protection across diverse computer systems—even dissimilar ones. This versatile solution can be cloud-based, on-premises, or a hybrid configuration, adeptly handling substantial data volumes and user loads. Enterprise storage outshines traditional options by delivering superior performance, availability, and scalability.
- ROX empowers you to achieve more by ensuring the security and accessibility of your data, facilitating quicker and more informed decision-making processes.
- Our strategic partnership with IBM and Lenovo underscores our commitment to delivering top-notch Enterprise Storage solutions.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Solutions
- ROX empowers organizations to swiftly recover from incidents like cyberattacks, natural disasters, service provider outages, hardware failures, or human error-induced data losses, ensuring minimal downtime.
- Business continuity entails proactive preparation for incidents, enabling the maintenance of critical operations throughout and after a disaster.
- Disaster recovery focuses on the responsive actions required after a disaster strikes, facilitating rapid business restoration.
- Our esteemed partners include Veeam, Commvault, and Veritas, reflecting our commitment to exceptional disaster recovery solutions.